When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, January 05, 2005

    What happened today

    This morning I got up, fed the animals, got dressed, did chores, played on the computer, and made lunch. Lets make a short story long and add some...whatever!

    I woke up at 8:00 this morning and lay in bed until 8:30. I got up and went downstairs and fed my 2 dogs, Toby and Ryleigh, and my 2 cats, Spencer and Neno. After I fed them I went and played on the computer for about 15 minutes. Then our garage door guy came. I was in my pajamas and he was at the door. I went up stairs and got dressed and stuff.
    The reason our garage door guy was here was because our garage door was not working right at all. We had to push it up and pull it down to get it opened and closed. We called the garage door company on New Years Eve and they said they couldn't get someone to fix the garage door until Wednesday, so we were sick of it by Tuesday and glad he would be here the next day.
    Anyways, I got dressed and stuff and got back on the computer. I was (am still) in black sweat pants and a pink, long sleeved shirt, so I was(am still) very comfortable. I was on the computer for a while and when I got off I had chores to do. I cleaned the bathroom and folded the laundry and put away the dishes and all that boring stuff that I don't feel like typing about. When I put away the dishes I dropped some bowls and cups but luckily they were plastic. I also dropped a spatula trying to flip it in the air like a baton and catch it in my palm by its handle. I did it 7 times in a row without missing and then it hit the fridge and fell to the floor. After all my chores were done we lit a fire in the fireplace. We burned cardboard and wood and it felt really warm. I sat in front of the fire typing on the lap top with Ryleigh sitting beside me. At about 12:30 I went and cooked bagel bites for lunch. They took 21 minutes to cook!!!!! I ate a few bagel bites and cleaned up my mess. At about 2:00 my Dad left me to babysit my sister while he's gone for about 20 minutes. And my sister and I are in seperate rooms so all is good!


    link | posted by J at 4:18 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J