When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, April 26, 2005

    50's Day

    Well, I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
    it had one long horn and one big eye

    Yeah yeah...That's Purple People Eater. Believe it or not, I listen to this "old" music all the time. 50s,70s,80s. I draw the line at 90s. YUCK! In fact, today was 50's day at school. Another grade had a cool play thingy. They sang and danced and did cool back-filppy cartwheely tricky-thingys. It was cool. They sang a bunch of songs I know and like. All the girls wore little poodle skirts. There were different colors. Purple, pink, blue, multi-colored. Before the other grade did their stuff on stage, our grade went onstage when no one was in the auditorium and turned on the music and danced. There were hula-hoops too! You're probably wondering when we did it. Of all times, lunch! Michelle and I were "dance partners". We boogied to the music. It was fun. Jordan and Kambri danced. Some people were embarressed and just stood there. I was running across the stage and Michelle stuck her hand out. My head bent back and, in my socks, I slipped onstage. And Michelle hasn't let it go! Well, I had something to hold on to by the end of the day! Michelle was reading a story she wrote aloud. "Ring! The bell rang-" and then the bell, the real bell rang. We all gasped and laughed. Mrs. Hays' mouth was wide open. Michelle didn't get to finish her story. But in the car-riding room we talked about her "prediction". Then I went home and cleaned and here I am!

    One eyed-one horned flying purple people eater
    One eyed-one horned flying purple people eater


    link | posted by J at 5:50 PM |


    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:47 PM, July 09, 2005~  

    hey j i loved 50`s day!!!!



    ttyl..........purplepeep1

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:11 PM, December 26, 2005~  

    your blog is AWESOME!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:12 PM, December 26, 2005~  

    I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J