When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, March 10, 2005

    All About It

    You know, I title many posts with "All About It"...

    Ok, so I told you I'd tell you about Lisa's house, so here it is:


    We got to her house around 4. Her parents weren't home yet so we just shot (shooted? whats the past-tense form of shoot?) some hoops. After a while her mom came and we went in. I got settled with my stuff, and then I met some neighbors. We went into people's yards and I got to meet the people. We watched toddlers play and they watched us play. lol. After a while we went to Lisa's house and we turned up the music and listened to it. We would have killed Grant's room if nobody was home. lol. We had to make space for our "psyco-freak dancing". It wasn't really dancing, actually. More of.....clowning around, goofing off, and being very very very hyper. Eventually we ate pizza and listened to more music. This might seem really strange for a sleepover, but we were asleep by 11:30. lol. The next morning we went for a nice morning run. We decided to explore the stream back behind the cul-de-sac. We went down the stream, and eventually came to a dead end. Well, Mr. Snuggles (the dog) had to explor more so he ran off. We ran down another street and down another stream. When we found Snuggles, and turned back, Lisa fell into the stream and came out a muddy mess. So, we went down the stream, across the street, down another stream, passed the entrance to the cul-de-sac, down another stream, back behing some other yards, turned around, went back down the stream and to the house. Lisa took a shower, and because of my gracefulness, I didn't have to. We had some food because we had been lost for 2 hours. After eating we left and I watched Lisa do her Tae-Kwon-Do.

    That's my story!


    link | posted by J at 7:03 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J