When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, February 05, 2005

    All About It

    Hey! I got back from Gooby's house about an hour or two ago. My story I am soon to tell might be long but it's good. It's all about it!
    Here is my story;

    starting at 6:25

    We got into the car and drove down the street to Gooby's house for her party. We went to the screen door and Gooby could not open it. We went around and through the garage into her house. Miranda and Fluffy (my friend Morgan) were already there. Just when I got there, Jordan arrived. We went into the house and set all our stuff down. We explored the house and I played with Joey. We excercised on their excercise thingy-mer-bobbers and went upstairs. We put Joey in his cage, because he is just a puppy and can't wander around the house by himself, and put on our PJs and slippers. Then we got in the car and drove to Eureka. We ordered our pizza and the lady said, in a boring kind of voice, "I guess you're having a slumber party so have fun." We left Eureka and got in the car and drove back to Gooby's house. Everybody ate their pizza and talked. When I got kind of bored of listening to them I went over to Goobys cat and started talking to him. Then, all of a sudden silence floods the room. I turn around and everybody's looking at me wondering why I am talking to a cat. I talk to cats all the time! Whats the problem? Don't know. So we start talking and Fluffy and I slip out of the room and upstairs. Gooby had pop music on her boombox playing really loud. We changed it to an 80's rock channel and started dancing very crazily. Which is not a word, but oh well. That's how I describe it!!! We danced and danced until I had a great idea. I told it to Fluffy and she agreed. The plan was that night, when everyone was asleep, we get the make-up out of my bag and draw on them with eye shadow and stuff. The plan was then official, and we were excited. But it was only 9! We had a long time to wait.
    We stepped out of the room and out of no where appeared Jordan, Gooby, and Miranda. Gooby and I screamed and didn't know what to do. There was no reason to be scared, we were just startled. We went downstairs and had cookie cake!!! After cookie cake it was Joeys bedtime. Gooby's mom went upstairs to bed. But none of that stopped us!!! We played American Idol! lol. It might sound immature, but it was technically just a bunch of making fun of the judges and previous contestants. And we did do some of our own stuff. Sometimes we sang seriously and sometimes we sang crazily. There's that word again... Who knows, it might become real in 20 years. lol. After we did American Idol we played Truth or Dare. That did not go well. We stopped pretty soon. Jordan would not let me do truth! I did not want dare so she got mad at me. And Gooby gave Miranda some weird drink so Miranda then had to give Gooby some weird drink that included pasta sauce, peanut butter, and some other things. She wouldn't drink it. We poured it down the sink and we had to scoop chunks of peanut butter pasta sauce chunks out of the sink. GROSS! After Truth or Dare Gooby, Jordan, and Miranda did each others hair. During this time, Fluffy and I played with balloons!!! Later the three hair people came in and played with balloons too. It was all very fun! After that we talked and stuff and went to sleep. Except for me. Fluffy, who had forgotten her word, had fallen asleep. I ran up and down stairs, walked around, made small noises, and no one moved. I went over and covered Fluffy's mouth in case she were to wake up and say something. She didn't wake at all. I wiggled her foot and she woke up. We crept into the other room and giggled like crazy! We were scared, scared, and more SCARED! If Jordan woke up and found me putting make-up on her, I wouldn't live to see another day. I urged Fluffy to go first. She did Miranda. She tip toed up to her, put one mark on her cheek, and ran into the room I was in. We laughed because we were so scared. We were shaking. It was my turn. I was scared to death. I got up behind Jordan, sat still for a moment to listen to her breathing, I was sure she was asleep, I marked her nose and cheek and forehead. I sat for a moment and watched her rub her nose. I waited for the perfect time and when it came, I took a run for it. We did not do Gooby so we had a plan. We put the make-up on ourselves so it would look like she did it to us. It worked. We went to sleep and woke up in the morning. I woke up and Jordan woke up, she pointed at my face and said, "What's on your face?". I acted surprised. "What's on your face?" I said, pointing back at her. I showed her where it was and she wondered who. Gooby was next to wake up. She was curious what was on our face also. Jordan soon found out that it was not Gooby. Morgan said she had no idea. There was one more suspect. Miranda was hidden under her covers, fast asleep. Eventually, she woke up because everyone kept stepping on her by accident. She looked in the mirror and saw it. Gooby asked me and Jordan if one of us did it. Jordan replied, "Why would we do it to ourselves?" So it remained a mystery. We then ate breakfast. Jordan had a volleyball game so she left early. When the door shut and she drived away, I revealed the culprit. But I told Gooby and Miranda not to tell her. So Jordan does not know. We went outside and played with water balloons. We took pictures and I filmed the water balloons splashing at the ground. We did a lot!!! Pretty soon, all the balloons ran out. We opened up a massage center for the birthday girl. We soaked her feet in warm water, massaged her neck, fed her grapes and capri-sun, and Fluffy played guitar. But, she made it up the whole time. She was just touching strings. Eventually, I had to go, and here I am now.


    link | posted by J at 4:00 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:20 PM, February 25, 2005~  

    It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I feel bad that I could not go. I wish I could have gone but I had to go somewhere that night and the following morning.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J