When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, June 18, 2005

    Korah and Hannah Visit

    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Yesterday Korah came over and spent the night. She just now left. We had our 1 last fun when Aunt Chrisdalina (Chris, our next door neighbor) sprayed us with the water hose before they left. There was a big riot in our yard earlier today because we had Chris in our yard along with Wes, Korah, Hannah, Bailey, Toby, Ryleigh, Birkleigh, and myself. Wes left early because Bailey was chasing him. But Aunt Chrisdalina stayed until lunch. When he went home he just jumped over the fence. That irritated Ryleigh. Korah and Hannah were here up until a few minutes ago. I had lots of fun. We did all sorts of stuff. We jumped on the trampoline, practiced gymnastics moves, climbed over the fence over and over, jumped onto the trampoline from brick walls, did backflips on the swing, and sat on the metal fence calling Birkleigh's name when he ran away. It was awesome. The funny thing is, you haven't heard the least of it. We also did simple stuff like scootering, skating, talking, playing on the computer, and watching movies. We also looked at pictures from the last time they were here, and took lots of pictures this time! I can't wait until the next time they come over!
    Will post more soon.


    link | posted by J at 4:22 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J