When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, January 23, 2005

    Ryleigh

    Ryleigh Posted by Hello

    In many of my posts I will mention my pets. Toby, Ryleigh, and Spenser. Toby and Ryleigh are my dogs and Spenser is my cat. Toby is half border collie, half lab, and Ryleigh is a full blood rat terrier. Ryleigh lives with me, in my room, and Toby lives downstairs with Spenser. I remember when I first got Ryleigh.
    I was sick so I had to stay home from school. My mom took me to Oklahoma and we went to someone's house. He showed us a small dog and I noticed he had a spot on his side in the shape of a heart. He was the last of his mama's babies. My mom and the man talked a while while the small dog ran and played. I can remember asking the dog, "Are you going to be our new Ryleigh?" Sure enough, a little bit later the puppy was in our car whining as we drove home. When we got home, we kept Toby outside. Toby was 2 years old at the time, so he was a good sized dog by then. I took Ryleigh into the living room and showed him the room. Then, Spenser came in. Ryleigh was scared so he ran behind me. Then, we let Toby in. Ryleigh stepped out to see and ran back behind me. After everyone was properly introduced, we gave Ryleigh a bath. After his bath I wrapped him up in a towel. He looked so adorable! For a few months Ryleigh slept in my room, but only in a puppy-cage-thingy. Then, he was able to sleep in his real bed. My second bed. Which he still does now. I love Ryleigh and Toby and Spenser very much and they love me. Last night, I slept in Ryleigh's bed with him to keep him company and he was still awake when my sister came in and Ryleigh growled at her. I'm not sure why but I think it was because he didn't want her to bug me because it was nighttime.
    Ryleigh is a cute, sweet, funny dog. I love all of my animals!


    link | posted by J at 1:58 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:21 PM, February 25, 2005~  

    He is so cute!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J