When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, January 06, 2005

    2 DAY SCHOOL WEEK!!! and whatever!

    We only have 2 days of school this week! Today was school. It was normal. I got to all my classes, almost on time. I was a little late for science but Mrs. Short didn't care. Tomorrow is our last day of school for this week. Jeez, you get out for 2 weeks, go back for 2 days, and are out for 2 more days.

    It was snowing almost all day today and has finally stopped. Almost all snow is dried up and the sun is shining bright! But its not the warmest place on Earth yet. Hahaha!!! Today, my sweater wasn't in my closet so Bailey let me borrow hers. It doesn't fit perfectly but it is warm. I never go outside when Im at school. All my classes are inside, so why should I?

    Today when I got home I ate popcorn and......typed in my blog!

    Will add more posts soon!
    I'm trying to get one in at least every day.


    link | posted by J at 5:58 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:09 PM, January 12, 2005~  

    Ahem, Mom here. Late for science??? Ahem!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J