When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, January 10, 2005

    Where have I been???

    You might be wondering why I said I would try to post every day and I haven't posted since Thursday. Here's whats up:

    On Friday I went to visit my Grandma for a little bit. When I got home my Internet connection was down. My connection was down for a total of 3 days. Well I do think it was.
    Yesterday, (Sunday) I went to church(9AM-10:30). At church,during worship, my friends and I went on stage to help sing the songs. After service my family and I went to Jose's, a mexican restaurant not too far from where I live. After lunch we went home and I ate ice cream. Facts have been proven, you are never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER too old for ice cream. Unless you don't like it or can't have it because it is bad for your health or something. After ice cream I decided to hang out with my friend Katy, who lives next door. Katy is one of my best friends. We live next door to each other, we go to the same school, we go to the same church, so I see her just about every day! After hanging out with Katy I went inside and sat at my computer and did some stuff on it. I forgot what I did next.

    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 3:49 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J