When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, January 11, 2005

    Today...

    Today we got our report cards!
    I have all As except for a B in Science and a B in Math.
    Today I have been gathering pictures for the yearbook.
    So far I have......a lot of pictures to go in. I'm going to take more pictures at school tomorrow.

    Guess what!
    I don't know if your guess is right since I am typing on the Internet.
    Anyways.....Oh darn I just forgot what I was going to say!
    I hate it when that happens. Especially when I'm talking to someone.
    Oh yeah!
    For a homework assignment, we have to write a poem about whatever we want. If I get a good grade I'll post it. It kind of sounds like a stupid assignment. In writing, shouldn't we be writing normal reports? Too me, writing a poem for a homework assignment is kind of, child-like. Something they would give to little kids. I remember writing a report on the sand-dollar. I thought it was going to be super boring, but its not as boring as I thought it would be. I once wrote a report on George Washington Carver. It was pretty boring because I didn't have much to research. By now, I've heard just about everything about him. Once I had to write a report on how I learned to read. That was hard because its been a long time since I learned how to read. I learned how to read when I was like, 3. Next week, we will be assigned to write a letter (its a paper, we're not really sending it) to a famous person. I like to write. If you told me to write whatever popped into my head, I could type for hours. That's why I have a blog. But, I can't really write for hours because I don't have time.
    Well, I gotta go.
    Will post more soon. And I will probably post that poem we've been assigned.


    link | posted by J at 8:39 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:12 PM, January 12, 2005~  

    Congrats on the report card. Good Job.

    Luv ya

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:02 PM, February 25, 2005~  

    I love to write also. Oh, and great job on your report card too. Science is probably considered one of my worst subjects.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J