When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, January 14, 2005

    Stuff

    I decided I don't want to post my poem. It was really stupid...
    But maybe later I'll post a report or something on. We might be doing a report on King Tut later on. I don't know though.

    I have been downstairs planning out the present I'm making for Sara. Her birthday is Monday.
    Which is also Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so there is no school! Sara is happy that her birthday happens to be on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, because then she has no classes on her birthday. Talk about a cool birthday present! My birthday is always the first day of school. Woo-pee... Talk about a cool birthday present...

    Will post more soon!



    link | posted by J at 4:21 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J