When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, February 07, 2005

    About the Super Bowl

    I told you I'd tell you what happened...

    Some time in the afternoon around 2 or 3:

    Mr. Ken and Mrs. Shay arrived while I was eating a snack. Those fruit rollups were good!!! They talked to me, my sister, my mom, and my Dad. After a while we they went and sat down and talked and I came in and talked with them. Then, I left and went upstairs to the computer. I recorded my heartbeat 4 times and my pulse once. It came out really good, you hear BOOM BOOM BOOM BREATHE BOOM BOOM BOOM HAHAHA! (the laughing is from Bailey's TV in the other room) Its really cool. When we peeked downstairs (through the webcam connected to the lap top that we put in the hallway) we saw that Dad and Mr. Ken were playing poker while Mrs. Shay watched and Mom was downstairs checking her e-mail. A little bit later we ate and watched the Super Bowl and Mom had know idea what the players were doing. After a while we had Dad's chocolate pie and watched some more football. Mrs. Shay started getting a little sick so they went home and we continued watching the Super Bowl.

    So that's what happened!


    link | posted by J at 9:45 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J