When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, January 25, 2005

    everyone's getting sick!

    A couple weeks ago, my friend Katy had a stomach thing and she was sick for a while and couldn't go to school. About a week ago Mark was absent almost all week because he had a stomach thing. Kambri has been getting kind of sick to her stomach off and on since before Christmas. Sara hasn't been at school since Friday and she was feeling kind of sick then. Chris had to go home yesterday and wasn't at school today because his stomach has been bothering him. My stomach was hurting this morning but it was better by the time school started. The stomach bug has been going around pretty quick. I really hope I don't get sick! That's the last thing I need and want! I'm going to be pretty germ-freaky at least until this thing has calmed down.
    Well, I'm going to go wash my hands and maybe eat some ice cream!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 6:57 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J