When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, February 06, 2005

    SUPER BOWL!!!

    IT'S SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!! YEAH!!!
    Usually my cousin Blane comes over for super bowl, but this year he won't.....
    And that makes me mad and sad. This year, he's goin with his friends....
    :(
    So, my dad is having a couple of his friends come over for the super bowl.
    I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, probably.
    Anyways, I'll keep ya posted!!!


    link | posted by J at 12:26 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J