When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, February 02, 2005

    What I've been doing, where I've been, what I will do, whatever!

    Hey!
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
    I just got finished practicing guitar and before that I was doing chores.
    Today is NO SCHOOL!
    It's a snow day!
    And it's February! What's so good about that? Um....well, my cousin's birthday is the day before Valentine's Day, and my other cousin's birthday is the day after Valetine's Day! I guess I'm just excited because now, we're half way through winter which means about half way on our way to warmth again! I am freezing!!! I may live down south of America, but I'm still far enough from the equator that I can get really really really cold!

    On monday we wrote a report on an animal and what use it is to us and why we (I) don't want it to become extinct. If I ever get it back, I'll probably post it. There was something I wrote that I was going to post but I lost it. I promise, I won't back out at the last minute this time like I did my poem. That was a stupid assignment anyways! Trust me, if you saw my poem, you wouldn't want me to post it either! This report, I'll post. If I ever get it back.....

    My digital camera hasn't been working. Whenever I try to turn it on, it says ERROR. I'm going to have to try to find out what that ERROR is. I was gonna take a picture of all the snow we're getting and post it, but I guess not. If I can figure it out, I'll post it later.

    Gotta go!
    Will post more soon!
    (will try)
    lol



    link | posted by J at 10:53 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J