When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, February 08, 2005

    Everything is pretty calm right now

    Ryleigh's Watching TV Posted by Hello

    Right now everything's pretty normal. Everyone is calm. We're all kind of doing our own thing. Everything is going as it usually does on a normal day. The dogs are watching TV, the cat is wandering around somewhere, Bailey is reading a book, Mom is watching Oprah with the dogs, Dad's doing stuff on the computer, I'm doing stuff on my computer, everything is good.
    I finished my homework a while ago. I didn't have much. We had a substitute science teacher today. That doesn't change the homework, but I'd just thought I'd let you know.
    I can hear kids outside on their skateboards, that's pretty normal. I got a new book at the library today. It's pretty good. I'm on chap. 3 or 4, can't remember. Here's a link to it at Amazon if you wanna see what it's about and stuff.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0064401871/qid=1107904899/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-3034085-3104923?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
    The book is called A Little Princess. You've probably heard of it, maybe read it or seen the movie. It's pretty good so far. If you haven't heard of it then check it out!
    I really like reading, in fact, I'm gonna go read right now.
    See! Everyone's doing something normal!



    link | posted by J at 7:14 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J