When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, December 11, 2006

    I haven't forgotten you!

    I am very sorry I haven't been posting frequently. The reason for this is my Internet. It's been constantly failing. Not just my connection, but IE and I don't know why. It's still not fixed, and I don't know what to do. I am currently typing from my Mom's computer. Well, here is an update.
    • Right now, my mom is very sick so please keep her in your prayers.
    • I was entered in a state wide writing competition that might or might not get me into nationals.
    • Chenille is doing great and she can now walk down full flights of stairs.
    • Last Thursday was my band concert which I will tell you all about when I can post freely.
    • This weekend I will be at a friends house celebrating her birthday.
    • I am very excited for Christmas!
    Since I have enough time I will tell you something cool.

    When you look under our Christmas tree, you see an assortment of wrapping paper with Santa and Christmas symbols ranging within the colors of red and green. But, towards the back are 3 that stand out. There is a small one that is gold with a delicate bow, professionally wrapped. Beside it sits a white package of slightly larger size with the same bow, also professionally wrapped, unlike all others. Beside that one is a larger present in white wrapping with the same bow, professionally wrapped. We have been told the following:
    They are not named, so we will not find out whos is whos until Christmas morning.
    Dad bought them for Mom, Bailey, and I.
    They were expensive.
    We have no idea where they were from or what they are and most importantly, which one is mine?

    Well, I'm out of time so I'll post more when my computer works right. Anyone else ready for Christmas? Got any mysterious presents you're dying to know about?


    link | posted by J at 5:48 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Blogger Lisa commented at 9:24 PM, December 14, 2006~  

    Hey, how you doing? I am like really bored so yeah LOve ya lots bye!

    Blogger Lisa commented at 9:26 PM, December 14, 2006~  

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    P.S. In other words... MERRY CHISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J