When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, February 12, 2005

    We did some stuff today and now I'm telling you!

    I'm so happy!
    I'll start at the beginning of the story and you will understand why.

    I was checking out my cousin's xanga this morning when my mom called me and told me we were going to Chick-Fil-A. I got dressed and everything,and got in the car,and we left. We went to Chick-Fil-A where I ordered el pollo. (chicken!) Muy muy excelente! (As you can see, I'm learning Spanish right now. It's fun!) I also ate hash browns, a biscuit, and orange juice! We then went to Office Max and looked at chairs. My mom got a new office chair, and I looked around for an extension cord for my microphone, which I did not find. When we finished our search and buy there, we went to Wal*Mart. There, I looked for an extension cord and found one and discovered that mom had one a lot like it at home. At Wal*Mart we got some food and left. We went home and Mom's new chair was set up and I got her other one, which is really cool! My old one was really squeaky and stuff, so I was glad to get rid of it.
    So, that's why I'm so happy!


    link | posted by J at 1:45 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J