When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, February 28, 2005

    What's Been Up

    Yesterday
    We went to church and after that went to Wal*Mart. We then went to Jose's (the restaurant) and had lunch. When we got home I went downstairs with Mom and we watched Leprechaun. It was very good! It's rated R but it was cut for TV, which I like. I don't like watching movies with improper stuff and stuff. So, it was pratically PG13. It was really good, but I can never sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star again without hearing "where's me gold" with it. After Leprechaun We went upstairs and watched The Village. Actually, I left about 1/4 of the way through the movie becuase it was sad. It didn't scare me at all, it was just sad. I left not long after the girl asked to go into the forest to buy medicine for her boyfriend. I didn't want to see any more blood or anything. While we were watching our movies, Sara was at her house watching The Day After Tomorrow, which she says is good. I will probably take her recommendation and see it when I get the chance. It sounds sad, but good. If nobody gets stabbed, then I'll be fine. Hahaha! You'd kind of have to see The Village to know exactly what I'm talking about.

    Today
    Went to school, blah blah, blah. Ok.... Me, Gooby, and Sara all talked about the movies we had seen. They told me about The Day After Tomorrow, I told them about Leprechaun, and Gooby and I mentioned some things about The Village to Sara. It was a nice day.


    link | posted by J at 3:41 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J