When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, March 02, 2005

    Jon-Jon

    AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had to get that out of my system.
    Ok, heres why.
    Jon-Jon is a brat!
    He called me stupid, this, that, about any insult.....
    I talked to him on the phone. He's one of my best friend's cousins. He's Lisa's cousin. You'll read more about her this weekend. I'm going to her house Friday, when I come back, I'll tell you about it. She's cool.
    Anyways, Jon-Jon is at Lisas house, and I was talking to her on the phone and I got to talk to Jon-Jon. He made me mad, so I typed this and drew a mustache, a unobrow, and a mohawk on a picture I have on my computer that I scanned from the yearbook. Now, I'm calm so I can talk normally...

    Today was pretty cool. But Jordan has had strep, so she wasn't at school. Katy had strep the other day too. I hope we don't get it!

    Well, dinner is calling...Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 6:14 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:20 PM, March 16, 2005~  

    LOL

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J