When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, August 20, 2006

    Hanging Out with Olivia

    Livi’s House
    Around noon today, Olivia and I were chatting on Google Talk. She asked if I wanted to come over and I said yes. It was fine with Mom and Dad and fine with her Mom and Dad. My mom and Olivia’s mom talked with the background music of Zach’s trumpet when we got there. Olivia and I just hung out around the house waiting to go swimming. Eventually, the doorbell rang. It was Kyle, a friend of Olivia who lives nearby to her. Kyle hung out and we all talked and stuff. We were all kind of bored. Drake, Olivia’s 5 year old brother, kept following us because I am his “girlfriend”. I will tell you now I had absolutely no say in this. The first time I spent the night at Olivia’s, I became his “Sweetie Tweetie”. It was very odd. Like I said, we were all very bored. When Kyle started singing I’d had enough. I was glad that Mrs. Vicki called us so that we could go to the pool. Kyle went home and Olivia, Dane, Drake, and myself got in the car.

    The Pool

    We went to a local public pool in Olivia’s community. Olivia and I went into the deepest end, of course. Sadly, it wasn’t that deep. It was only 5 feet so we could stand up perfectly. Although, it was somewhat convenient for handstands, front flips, back flips, et cetera. We experimented with jumping in and different ways we could do it. Smack!
    Yep, that’s right. At one certain point, I saw Drake in the 5 foot area, bouncing up and down, gasping for breath. I swam over to get him to an edge. For a five year old, he is a good swimmer, so this surprised me. I called Olivia and she came to. He was bouncing up and down and when he finally fell under I arrived. I pulled him up and held him. He was crying or shaking with fear. I asked him if he was ok. He giggled. I had fallen into his trap. He now had me. He held onto me wanting me to swim with him. Dane, seven years old, was coming towards Drake. I told Drake to play with Dane so I went to Olivia. We discussed phobias and how weird some of them are. She was shocked that there is a fear of teenagers. So was I when I read it. We talked and talked and swam and swam. Eventually, it was time to leave. I had been with Olivia for 5 hours and they had gone by too quickly.


    link | posted by J at 8:26 PM |


    5 Comments:

    Blogger Lisa commented at 6:53 AM, August 21, 2006~  

    kool

    Blogger cutie pie commented at 5:33 PM, August 25, 2006~  

    YA THATS COOL NOT KOOL

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:17 PM, August 29, 2006~  

    you need to post more its been almost a week

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:18 PM, August 29, 2006~  

    you need to post more its been almost a week

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:42 PM, September 17, 2006~  

    Hi you saved her brother ? cool.

    did you know Katherine's mom put the same post 2 times and spelled Katherines name spelled wrong once?



    $Bailey$

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J