When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, July 08, 2006

    A Visit From Relatives

    On Thursday night, we went to Grandma Judy's house. She had made delicious crawfish etouffe, rice, and bread. When we arrived, Aunt Jean and Uncle Jim were there and they greeted us. Gary, Nancy's husband was there. We had only see him once which was at the '03 Family Reunion. We shook hands and looked for Nancy. She popped out of nowhere and walked up to me. "What is it I should say? Oh! My how much you've grown!". She then walked over to Bailey and did the same thing. We laughed and everyone went into their separate areas. Little groups of people scattered across the living room. I observed them and listened to their conversations. I then went over to check out my Grandma's new flat screen monitor. We then ate the crawfish. The nine of use were split up into 2 tables. After dinner, Bailey and I got some ice cream with hot fudge, while everyone else decided to chat away. I went over to the computer to show Gary my blogs. He thought they were cool. I showed him each of my pets from my picture blog. I gave him my blog address and he promises to look at it when he gets home. He traveled far to get here. We went to the table and we talked about what kind of TV shows we watch. Turns out we have a lot in common. I am not a chick flick girl. We found that we both watch things like "I Shouldn't Be Alive" and stuff like that. He thought it was weird that I like Stephen King. He recommended a Stephen King book that he really thinks I should read. We talked for a long time. Later, we talked about foods that we eat. Bailey wants to be a chef, so that's how the conversation started. We discussed vegetables and fruit and baked potatoes. He told me that his son works at McDonalds, which I thought was kind of cool. Later, when it got a little dark, Gary, Dad, and I went outside. Gary and Nancy have a trailer that they use when they travel. When they travel, they're gone for about two weeks, so they need it. He let me look inside. I had been in Katy's trailer a few times, and they're kind of different, yet a lot alike. The bed was above the driver's seat, which I thought was really cool. There was also one in the back by the miniature bathroom. Bailey came in and Gary and I told her that the bathroom was huge, so she went in. She was so confused because a toilet the size of a basketball is not "big" to her. That was funny. Eventually, we went inside and told everyone goodbye. We hugged everyone and then headed home. We got home at 9:30.


    link | posted by J at 8:39 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J