When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, July 02, 2006

    Friday and Saturday

    Friday
    Aunt Cindy
    Aunt Cindy's birthday was May 16th. We have been unable to celebrate it considering the fact that we have been super busy with VBS (Vacation Bible School), Art Class, and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. On Friday, the 23rd, we were able to do something special for her. We took her to Shanghai, a Chinese Restaurant, and ate. I forgot what everyone ordered, but we all enjoyed it. Afterwards, we went to Panera. Yum! I ordered an I.C. Mocha, and Bailey ordered an I.C. Caramel. Aunt Cindy had a coffee and a delicious Bear's Claw. Of course, I got a bite of it. She let me have a few sips of her coffee because mine was freezing and it made me cold. Yet, I still loved my drink. Mom got an I.C Cappucino Chip which was very good. We were at Panera for a while, drinking and eating. Bailey and had split a "Very Chocolate Brownie", which I almost forgot about because it was gone before Aunt Cindy and Mom got to the table. We're quick, as you can see. After Panera, we went to the Jewelry and Handbag Warehouse, where Aunt Cindy bought me these beautiful earrings. They hang down, and at the bottom they hold a clear square with a sparkly circle above it. We looked around there and later went to Wally World. After that we went home and Aunt Cindy got her car. We followed her back to her house. Why, you ask?

    Keaton
    We followed Aunt Cindy home and got Keaton, my cousin who lives directly in front of Aunt Cindy. He is her daughter's son. It was around 3:00 and he had been ready for about 3 hours. We took him back to our house and we hung out. I showed him some things I had done on the computer and some videos from Google Videos. We watched some music videos and some funny videos people had posted. We enjoyed the lady who was "fed up with all of the diet coke and mentos experiments" and did it herself, using herself. Using graphic programs, the woman blew up at the end of the video. It was actually very funny. Keaton and I went outside and jumped on the trampoline, that of which he has a great obsession. We did our cool tricks and jumped and talked. We had pizza for dinner, and later we had some fun. Keaton just recently got a cell phone. There are some girls who like to bug him and flirt with him. Bethany called, and we decided to have some fun. We had been watching Budweiser commercials on the Internet for the past couple of hours. We screamed "WHASSUP!" into his speaker phone and scared her to death. Eventually, we got a couple Oreos and went to bed.

    Saturday
    Keaton
    On Saturday, I woke up and played on the computer for a while. Keaton, of course, slept in. After breakfast, which was Krispy Kreme, we got dressed and went outside. This time, we took the camera and took pictures of each other in the air and doing flips and stuff. I even got a picture of him attempting a back flip. You don't want to know. Some of them came out really cool. Throughout the day we went back and forth between Budweiser commercials the trampoline. Around 4 or 5, Brandi (Keaton's Mom) came to our house to pick him up. While Mom and Brandi talked, we took Lexi outside and jumped on the trampoline. She is the best 4-year-old jumper I have ever met. I have only met two, but that's beside the point! She would bounce us and make us go "really high". She enjoyed it. When it was time for them to leave, we asked Brandi if Keaton could stay another night. She said yes! He spent the night, and the next morning we went to breakfast at Golden Corral. Later, Brandi took him home around 1:00.

    Hey!
    Thank you for reading. I am so sorry I have not been posting as frequently as I should. I have been extremely busy and what you just read is the least of it.
    Will post more soon!
    And remember...
    WHASSUP!


    link | posted by J at 1:46 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J