When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, December 23, 2006

    I'm back! With a post about your teeth!

    Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated. This is something I decided to post about because it has intrigued me for a while now. Enjoy!


    All your life you have (hopefully) been told to brush your teeth twice a day for 2+ minutes. You probably even had that little sand timer from the dentist. At one point in your life, you questioned this strange ritual. The answer as to why you brushed your teeth was to prevent tooth decay (cavities), gum disease like gingivitis, and the horrible bad breath. What if the answer was to prevent heart disease, heart attack, and stroke? Well, it is!
    Isn’t that weird? It’s sounds like a bunch of bologna but it’s not! My mom saw it on the news so I started researching it. You know how if you don’t brush your teeth well and all you get gum disease? Evidently, the gum disease can lead to heart problems! The oral bacteria gets in your blood stream and SHA-BAM! There you have it, it’s in your heart!
    They also say that the build up of plaque can cause the arteries to swell, putting you at a higher risk! Isn’t that weird? But amazing!
    Hey—here is a website I found on it:
    Click Here!

    What do you have to say on behalf of this new discovery? Leave a comment!


    A little addition:
    My IE is finally back to normal. So sorry about that guys! I’ll try to post a lot to catch up but that might be hard with the business of Christmas! It’s going to be at our house like every year. I’ll post about it. What are you guys and gals doing for Christmas?


    link | posted by J at 7:33 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J