When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, January 06, 2010

    Wednesday Morning.



    First post of the new year. Well. Hello everybody :D

    Leta insists I post more. Really. This is all her fault, if you're getting those annoying e-mail notifications just because I update my blog--don't blame me, find her. ^_^


    So. I'll start posting real stuff pretty soon. But I'd like to just update you on what I'm doing RIGHT NOW. And basically what's going on in my life as of January 6th, 2010. (Woah...2010.)


    -I'm not in school today. I was supposed to go back to school yesterday, but the roads are bad. And we have snow days here upon the sight of an inch of snow, hence laying in bed while the rest of America is in class.


    -I'm still looking into attending Full Sail University in Florida, but recently I've found the Academy of Art Institutes. There's one in San Fransisco I looked at specifically; and I talked to an agent about getting some online credits within the next year or so.


    -I still haven't finished that dang book I'm supposed to write. It's not really writers block, more like laziness. My book, "Using and Understanding Effective Study Habits", requires graphics and illustrations that I simply don't have the energy to produce. Oops. Oh well. I'll get around to it. My dad's business (the reason I'm writing a book in the first place) isn't even up yet. Bodligo should hit Beta within the next couple weeks, but who knows.


    -Yes, I'm still with "that Hunter guy". Haha. Blane found out the other day, and my oh so distant big cousin that wants nothing to do with me all of a sudden took an interest in my life because I'm dating an 18 year old. I suppose he thinks that being involved with my life through the occasional text message will keep me from falling through the cracks. We'll see.


    -With Christmas break in play, my life's just not that exciting. When school's back though I'll be back in the rhythm of a hectic schedule and stressful responsibilities. Yay :/.


    Anywho. I'll post some more later.

    Adios =]


    link | posted by J at 9:20 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J