When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, August 05, 2008

    California Babee♥

    Sorry the update took so long. But I’ve finally decided how I’m going to explain my San Diego trip. It will take more than one post, but trust me it’s worth it. :]]
    •••
    Anyways, at the beginning of my stay I was with relatives I had never met. Scary huh? Not really, they were so amazing. My cousin Jillian is so nice and she’s really cool to talk to. And of course I had other cousins I had never met that I really liked talking to. After a long visit at my cousin Gerrit’s house my mom asked me what I thought of my California family as opposed to my family here and I flat out said “I like them better.” Hehe.
    That Saturday I went to a beach for the FIRST time. Wow. Just wow. When I finally get out of here, I’m moving somewhere where there is a beach. Every time a wave came it would move me, literally, the sand would carry me back and forth and it was so much fun.
    Also while I was in Cali, I stayed at UCSD for 6 days. Here’s the basic facts.

    ○It was film camp, so I was surrounded by kids that knew their way around a computer and could define the most complex camera’s top to bottom. It was amazing :]]

    ○Well…video production isn’t exactly popular with girls. So on a floor with 7 guys, I was the only girl. I got my own bathroom time and I had to watch 7 guys gape at Chelsie Hightower on So You Think You Can Dance night…Wow.

    ○I went to a beach. Sorta…We had to stand on a cliff and look down, but it was so beautiful that I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere but above it.

    ○My main friend there’s name was Ryan. We hung out all the time. So it was really awesome.

    ○I discovered the beauty of “Jamba Juice” while I was there. Oh. My. Gosh. =o.

    ○…All the police on campus know my name.
    •••
    So film camp was way more than I expected.
    6 of the best days of my life. :] I loved it.
    Well there a lot of mini-stories that I’ll post off and on for the remainder of the summer.
    So keep checking back, I promise this stuff won’t bore you.
    I got more out of my SoCal experience than you can even imagine ;]


    link | posted by J at 11:08 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J