When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, February 04, 2010

    Second Period.


    So. I'm taking Fundamentals in Advertising Design. And well. It's boring. But every once in a while I make something kinda cool. I get bored a
    lot...and am left to my own creations--and sometimes the assignments are pretty cool. I'll try to post stuff from time to time, and maybe even some of my Indie artsy-stuff if I feel like it. :]

    <--this pic is actually taken on my mobile phone. I made the design in a random act of boredom in Adobe Illustrator. I was kinda proud simply because...well...I think it's pretty :D.






    For Veterans Day we had to make a collage.
    I had fun with mine ^_^.
    Click the image to see it bigger-ified.


    link | posted by J at 9:04 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J