When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, March 14, 2005

    Olive Garden

    Yesterday we went to Olive Garden for lunch. YUM YUM YUM!!!! We all got some sort of Fedducini Alfredo. (However you spell it). Bailey and I got the Seafood Alfredo, and Mom and Dad got some other kind of Fedducini Alfredo. The Seafood Alfredo was regualr Fedducini Alfredo with shrimp in it. It was delicous! I hadn't had Fedducini Alfredo since I was little and this was the best. For our appetizer we had had little pieces of bread with this really good dipping sauce. I'm not sure what it was but it had shrimp in it. It was a thick, red sauce with what looked like a large variety of seasonings. I also had salad as an appetizer. The salad had Italian dressing on it. But, what other kind of dressing would it have? Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant. And a delicious one indeed.


    link | posted by J at 9:14 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J