When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    And Now...Olivia!

    Don't know what I'm talking about? Click here.


    Olivia is an awesome person. I just met her this year but we act like we've known each other our whole lives. Olivia is a fun and exciting person. She is a hyper dudette, but in a good way. She's great to talk to and she is very nice. You have probably seen her blog which reflects her personality very much in my opinion. I helped her set up her blog. Olivia and I go to school together and have become close friends. Olivia, myself, and Jocelyn, who you will read about soon, have created a good friendship. Although we may have different interests, we are alike in ways. Olivia is more of a chick-flick gal while I enjoy the horror and suspense. She does like some of my "scary" movies so we keep ourselves entertained. Mainly, we talk. We discuss all sorts of topics and always have fun. We do crazy things, but that's because we're friends. Olivia is a sporty girl, but not like a super big head victory crazed maniac. She has her share of cheer and gymnastics, with her history of soccer and other sports. She pretty much is a go-with-the-flow kind of laid back girl with an exciting personality.
    I haven't known Olivia very long, but we have experienced a lot together. From finding hamsters and torturing stuffed animals to riding roller coasters and shoppin' at the mall, Olivia and I can't say we get bored. We both love her cat Callie and share a love of animals. We both love computers and she really has a knack for it. There are lots of things Olivia is better at then me, and vise versa. We get along well and we seem to like each other. Lol! I hope that we continue having the privilege of being as close as we are.


    link | posted by J at 8:40 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:39 PM, August 06, 2006~  

    Hey! this is Livi speaking! That was very sweet of you!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J