When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, May 28, 2006

    What I Plan To Post

    No you're not going insane...
    Deja vu?
    Not quite...
    Just tradition...
    I guess!

    Last year, on May 27th I made a post similar to this. Last year, for a whole week and maybe more was "Friend Week" where I wrote about a different friend every day. Some of my friends might be the same but I have had more experiences with them and grown to learn more about them. I have also made new friends. Some friends...Ahem Sara...have moved away. You will learn about these friends throughout the week(s).

    What the heck am I talking about?
    Last Year:
    Sunday, May 29th: What I Plan To Post
    Monday, May 30th:Katy
    Tuesday, May 31st:Sara
    Wednesday, June 1st:Lisa
    Thursday, June 2nd:Gooby
    Friday, June 3rd:Hannah
    Saturday,June 4th:Jordan F.
    Sunday, June 5th:Korah
    Monday, June 6th: Kambri,Fluffy
    Tuesday, June 7th:Leta

    This Year:
    Hope you like surprises!


    link | posted by J at 7:08 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:38 PM, May 28, 2006~  

    Just want to let you know your blog is very well done with proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. It shows that you are a mature, intelligent person who likes to tell interesting stories with humor and estute observations. Kudos to you, keep up the good work!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J