When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    Ouch! Painful Stories...Some funny, some not!

    My Hair!
    This is hilarious... Well, kinda... The other day, I was blow-drying my hair after my shower. I had my curly brush thing, and was blowing out. The back of the blow dryer was facing my ears. All of a sudden, a quick flash of searing pain darted through my roots. A small glob of my hair had been yanked out. To top it off, it was twirling its way into the back of my blow dryer. I didn't even try to catch it... It was sucked in in about a second. My roots were killing me. It was like being pinched on your head really really hard. Oh yeah, I still can't get that stupid hair out of the fans. Plus, the most painful part is the sound my blow dryer makes... Oh well, it'll melt eventually...

    Birkleigh's Teeth + Me = Ouch!
    A few days ago, Birkleigh and I were wrestling. We were pinning each other down and rolling around on the floor swinging our arms. It was fun! We were just playing, nobody was seriously hurt. Except now I have purple polka dots around my arm... Big bruises line about 6 inches of my right arm. My left is as white as can be. The other arm is...colorful. They don't hurt unless you hit them or something. I didn't even realize what he had done until I rolled up my sleeves. Oh yeah, did I mention the bruises multiply every time we play?

    Bailey's Accident
    Mom picked Bailey up today just like normal. She pulls up to school and is caught by the PE teacher. The PE teacher tells her some stuff and Bailey walks out... Bailey has a swollen nose with some dried blood, a bright red swollen lip, and step stair scratches in between her nose and upper lip. Bailey is strong, so it wasn't bothering her, but she looks like she should be in a ton of pain. She should heal in a few days. Oh yeah, you probably want to know what happened to her: During PE, Bail and her friend were spinning around. Her friend spun Bailey around and around and let go... Their gym has concrete floors. Guess what happens next. Wham! Bailey plunged into the concrete and came up with a bloody nose. She was taken to the nurse and taken care of. She's better now. But still in pain. They had tried to call Mom but she was working. Bailey put on Vaseline and should be better soon, so we hope.


    link | posted by J at 7:56 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:03 PM, April 02, 2006~  

    hey i cant belive that happend! oh and by the way you put it two times

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J