When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, May 29, 2006

    Today...Katy!

    Don't know what I'm talking about? Click Here.


    Katy is a great friend and neighbor. I met her many many moons ago when we were about 7. Actually, she would have been 5 or 6. Anyways, we're great friends. Katy is the kind of person I can tell anything to. She shares my thoughts and opinions. Living next door to her, I have the wonderful pleasure of being able to call her, bug her, and drag her outside. LoL! No, that's not how it works. Even if we shoot hoops or scooter, we're always talking. We talk about this and that, him and her, high and low, and all that jazz. We criticize each other and laugh. You know how all the immature stupid people do that "I'm mad at you!" "We're not friends anymore!". Katy and I do not do that. First of all, why would Katy be mad at me? But also, that's just stupid! Katy and I are so close, we practically share siblings. Yep, that means I can yell at her little brother and she can yell at my sister. But she doesn't. Katy has a temper, but surprisingly, she doesn't really use it. Something I can never say is that Katy loses control. She can blow up inside her head and then nicely ask the little kids to go away. It's like magic! But you see my point.
    You know a little about her personality, now let's talk interest. Lol! She enjoys golf and is very committed to it. She's a lot more used to being outside than I am. She's had her share of soccer games and swim practice, but she and her siblings have stuck to golf. She likes to ride bikes, and so do her grandparents. Oh yeah, you probably want an explanation. Her Mama and Papa are so cool! They came over one day and were biking and scootering with me and Katy! It was awesome. I like it when her grandparents visit. Anyways, Katy also likes to climb stuff with me! She seems like such an athletic girl which seems so unlike me, but she's really not. I'm the one that runs around the street with her and helps her climb. We do a lot together and it never gets old!
    One thing about Katy that is so great is she puts up with me! LoL!


    link | posted by J at 6:57 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J