When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Free At Last!!! (Close Enough Anyways...)

    Review:
    Aunt Cindy: Hilarious aunt with great taste and always has a different hair style.
    Lexi: Spunky little 4-year-old that's too much like me.

    Intro:
    I told you we wouldn't clean on Wednesday! So here is what spring break is all about: Going Nuts!

    Today's Story:
    Around 10-ish Aunt Cindy arrived with my adorable cousin, Lexi. She was so excited to go somewhere with us! We went to the mall and I took Lexi to the fountain things and we threw coins in. Lexi loves Chicken Little, so she let me film her do the "Shake Your Tail Feather" dance. We sat by the fountains, or as she calls it, waters while Lexi kept on looking for fish in the water, but all she saw was coins. She is so cute! After that, Aunt Cindy, Mom, me, Lex, and Bail went to Create-A-Bear. Bailey and Lexi couldn't decide what to make. I stood there and watched them and followed Lexi around. Eventually, Lexi decided to make a Tiger. Bailey decided to make a dog. Lexi put a sound in it so that when you squeeze it, it will hum The Alphabet or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, whatever you want to call it. Bailey preferred no sound. They sewed them up and we left. We then went to Cafe Rue Orleans (YAY!). For our appetizer we gulfed down delicious fried artichoke hearts, chicken and rice gumbo, and bread with butter. My meal was a fried crawfish dinner which I split with Bailey, and a side of seasoned french fries. Lexi just had chicken strips with fries and Mom had fried oysters. I forgot what Aunt Cindy had... Lunch was awesome! After that we went to Wally World, where Aunt Cindy and I toured clothes in the womens section. I suggested a pair of jeans to Aunt Cindy, only to find that she was wearing the same pants! I know her too well... After that, we went to Harps but only Mom went inside. The rest of us stayed in the car taking crazy pictures and looking at ones that I had taken of Aunt Cindy without her knowing. We came home and I started this post while Bailey and Lexi played and Aunt Cindy and Mom talked and drank coffee. I had a great day... At the beginning of this post Aunt Cindy and Lexi were here, but I stopped typing and went downstairs to say goodbye and help load everything into the car.
    Awesome...

    The End
    My usual closing:
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 3:11 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J