When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    Today is...Jocelyn!

    What am I talking about? Click here.

    Jocelyn is awesome! Even though she is shy, we get along well and share many alike interests. I didn't know her very well at the beginning of the year. She was one of those people who are just there. You know? She had lots of friends who I associated with so that's probably how we met. We started hanging out and found that we are a lot alike. For instance, one day we were sitting in the car (we carpool) and I told her that I would like to redecorate my room. I told her I wanted it to be purple, blue, and green and I mentioned some specific items illustrating that color and style. Her room was purple, blue, and green, and she has a lot of the same style stuff that I want. Freaky, or what? We talk a lot, especially since we carpooled during school. School got out on Tuesday. On Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, my mom and I would pick her up in the morning, and her mom would take us home in the afternoon. This made time for talk talk talk and chat chat chat. We do have different interests though. She likes movies similar to what Olivia likes, unlike me. But, Jocelyn also likes horror movies like "The Ring" and stuff like that. So really, she's pretty satisfied with just about anything. She is a little more "stylish" than me, and has a lot more clothes, but like me, shopping for too long (an hour, LOL) bores her.
    Jocelyn's personality is kind of odd. Lol! Just kidding, it's just not very me-like. She is very shy, unlike me, until you get to know her really well. She talks very quiet and soft. But she's always fun!


    link | posted by J at 7:50 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J