When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, March 19, 2006

    Spring Break

    AHHHHH!!!!!
    I hate--wait, no--completely dislike spring break! It is so boring! All my friends are in Branson or something. Sadly, but goodly (lol) Jocelyn shares my pain. We are both stuck cleaning...Big time...

    Clean...Clean...Clean
    I even had to clean yesterday! I completely cleared out my closet and cleaned it. I took out my clothes, my books, my shelves, everything. It only took 7 hours! Today we get a break... Today is our break and tomorrow is our torture. We have to clean out my computer room. But--we finally get to do the curio cabinet I've been wanting to work on! All it has is collectible dolls... I want to put stuff in like trophies, school projects, and things we made at Different Strokes when we were little. I still can't decide how to organize it, but I'm thinking. The computer room will be a nightmare. We're getting rid of all Bailey's old toys that we plan to sell at the garage sale. Mom plans to have the sale on April 7th and 8th or maybe even on Apil 21st and 22nd. I have gotten rid of a ton of junk. Very few clothes didn't fit and only around 5 were just plain ugly. I'm not sure what we're doing Tuesday.

    Big Break?
    There is a reason why we started cleaning on Saturday... Mom wanted to make sure that we finish soon. She said we might go shopping and even to the library! We also may go somewhere with Leta and her sisters! I'm very excited! I need to get The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams from the library. Shopping, well, I have no money but if we go with Leta then we can just look around and actually have fun. Shopping is boring otherwise. Aunt Cindy also said something about getting together with us! When I find out everything I'll put it on my weekly schedule (sidebar).

    Have a great break!


    link | posted by J at 7:30 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:59 PM, March 19, 2006~  

    Hey, you may not have cash money but I do recall you having about $100 in gift cards. Hmmmm.....

    Mom

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J