When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, September 03, 2006

    School So Far

    Here are some stories about how school has been.

    Day 1--Yes, I'm Lost
    School had been going pretty good so far. Most of my friends were not in my classes but I did see them off and on. It was 4th period and my schedule said Art. So I had to find the art room. It said room 313 so I went looking in the 300's. I was walking through the hall but wait, no room 313. I asked a teacher and he said that there was no room 313. Did that mean my art class didn't exist? I thought about going to the office and getting my schedule changed when I decided to give it another chance. Mrs. Krueger was on of my teachers last year and she was a pre-algebra teacher this year. She moved grades, but she was still in the same school. I went to go and ask her if she knew of room 313. I couldn't find her in her room, so I turned into a different hall way. This hall was bigger and it had bathrooms, but it was way in the back of the school, almost unnoticed. I walked in and stopped. There stood one of those fake walls you can put up that are about a foot away from the ceiling. Attached to the wall was a sheet of paper hanging by some tape. It read, "Art--Mrs. Hatch Room 313". Don't ask, I'm not quite sure myself...

    Day 3--Getting Better
    Wednesday was the day I was actually understanding everything. I was able to get to my classes, and I was developing ways not to be late. I began to memorize some of my friends schedules so that I would know when to meet them and what time. Jocelyn and I carpooled like we always do, so that was a good time for me to see her. I see Paxton before Gym and after Gym, and I see Olivia and Jocelyn before Art. Sometimes I see Paxton in the library because she is a librarian 1st period, which is my English class. I figured all of this stuff out and became pretty organized.

    Day 10--I Have a Perfectly Good Reason for...Oh boy, cutting class.
    Yep, I cut class. Just hear me out though! LOL! It was art, completely uncontrollable. A horrible group of kids bent on demolition of Room 313. Even though it's technically not a room. Throwing things and yelling and screaming with the famous Substitute Teacher as captive.
    Half an hour I put up with it, and that's how long it took me to realize I was sick of it. The teacher couldn't control the class and I couldn't sit in my own seat because of all the commotion running into my table.I had finished my work and the girl next to me said "I wish we could just leave." I smiled and told her I would. She would never dare do something like that, so she stared at me with her mouth wide open as I gathered my stuff and left the classroom, or would it be classhall? Never mind that. I literally got up and walked out of class. Of course, the sub didn't notice and neither did anyone else. Wait, where would I go? Of course... Remember Mrs. Krueger? Well, she is Jocelyn and Jordan's (not me, my close personal friend) teacher. I walked down the hall and into Mrs. Krueger's room, said "Hi" to Mrs. Krueger, and sat down beside Jocelyn. She had finished her work so we were talking and Jordan came over and started talking too. It was really cool. That is my perfectly good reason for cutting class.



    link | posted by J at 2:01 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:12 PM, September 03, 2006~  

    Hey I thought it was funny that you cut class Lol!



    by Bailey

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J