When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, December 25, 2006

    Christmas!

    Merry Christmas!
    Santa came last night and brought me presents!
    It's early and my sister and I just woke up. We'll let you know how Chenilles first Christmas goes!


    link | posted by J at 6:18 AM |


    2 Comments:

    Blogger Lisa commented at 10:19 AM, December 25, 2006~  

    HI!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:55 PM, December 31, 2006~  

    hey waz up? i can`t believe you remember Malibu Debbie! lol that name suits me soo well!! lol well i hope to see ya soon!!!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J