When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    Happy New Year to All !!!

    ~Happy New Year! It’s the start of 2007! Another year that is guaranteed to be filled with laughter, smiles, tears, tragedy, and a test of faith. God is bringing us a year of surprise and lessons to be learned. I’m excited, and I’m ready. Are you?
    Here are some of my NY Resolutions:
    • Think of resolutions for next year.
    • Win some kind of reward that can show my achievements and help my self-confidence.
    • Learn some new techniques in my design.
    • Pay more attention and help out more.
    • Keep in touch with my friends better, they’re really great and I can’t let them go.
    • Get 1st chair! In Trumpet!
    • Figure out how to bowl straight on the Wii...I’m almost as bad on that as I am in real life.
    • Try more foods, I’m very picky.
    • Include God in my life even more than I am now.
    • Conquer my bizarre fear of opossums. EeEeWwWw!
    • Post on here more often and not forget about you guys! You know I love you!


    Well those are my goals. What are your plans for the Big 07? Comment and Lemme know!

    ~ Happy New Year! Welcome to 2007! ~


    link | posted by J at 7:42 AM |


    2 Comments:

    Blogger HannahMarie commented at 9:41 AM, January 01, 2007~  

    hey waz up? thanks & i hope you had ( & still are having) an awesome Christmas break & NY!!!!!! thanks for reminding me bout posting my NY resolutions!!! lylas!!

    Blogger HannahMarie commented at 7:03 PM, January 01, 2007~  

    mwah ha ha ha!! i got 1st & now 2nd comments!!!! lol! so what`s up? Malibu Debbie here, oh yea be jealous!!! lol ok that was random! cool resolutions!! I hope ill get to see you this week really soon!!!so i guess ill ttyl ok? lylas!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J