When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Updates and Cows...Moo

    Hey guys! What do you think of my new layout? I found the design at another website but it was all pretty much one color. Boring! But I liked the setup of it so I downloaded it and edited it. The header is one of my own designs and all of the colors were placed accordingly my moi. I wanted to try something new for the new year!

    Anyways, my Christmas break is going great between the Wii and Chenille, who by the way is still fluffy and adorable. She’s getting big though, they say in about a month she’ll be full grown. I don’t want that, she’s cute now! LOL

    That’s an update, now this has been bugging me.: Does anyone see reason in cloning cows? It’s “healthy” and all and we’ll have more cows, they’ll just be artificial. It prevents Mad Cow Disease, that’s good, but still. Hello! Health problem alert! It’s not real! Someone could do real damage with that. And what’s wrong with our cows now. I bet Bessy isn’t too excited about being replaced with some fake being run by our “loyal and honest” government. Besides, I’d rather eat meat and drink milk from cows that God gave me. Just saying. I understand the prevention of Mad Cow Disease, but do they have to make new cows? There should be another alternative, don’t you agree?
    I don’t want to eat a clone, do you?

    Well, I really have nothing else to say. Just thought I’d update you a bit.


    link | posted by J at 7:49 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger HannahMarie commented at 6:42 PM, January 02, 2007~  

    hey, yea that is a lillte gross when you put it that way! lol...anyway..ill ttyl! lylas!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J