When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, February 22, 2008

    And the stars are shining...

    Hmmm…It seems like nobody I know is happy. The girl on my right, her boyfriend’s about an inch away from leaving her for her best friend. That one kid nobody notices down the hall is trying to forget his past. A girl’s facebook status expresses her loneliness, emptiness. It’s quite depressing. So this is my facebook status:
    “((hmm...it seems like nobodys happy right now...everyones sad...I'm not sad, so I'm gonna smile and maybe...just maybe everyone else will too! :D)).”
    I wonder if that will work…
    •••
    Ok, so here’s a small update.
    ~Disease is going around. I kinda sorta have a cold. But I can’t complain, Bailey just recovered from Pneumonia.
    ~Nothing is happening right now, I doubt many people will read this post in the first place. Haha.
    ~Chinese food sounds pretty good right now.
    ~People keep painting our house, it’s pretty cool. Mom says it will help us sell it. I want to move, I want change. Average is boring, everyday occurrences get old. Across town is fine, across country: even better. California? Take me away! Florida? I’ll go pack. China? No thanks, I’ll stay here.
    -I heard a new song the other day, I heard it again today. I really like it…-
    •••
    It’s called The Glass Parade by the Cary Brothers. Youtube it, it’s a good song.
    •••
    Thanks for reading!
    Cherry Popsicle
    the.one.and.only.


    link | posted by J at 7:25 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J