When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, November 18, 2007

    George Costanza, Dip Your Chip Freely!

    Timmy was scientifically proved wrong!
    Everybody remembers the infamous Seinfeld moment, when George Castanza was scolded for “double dipping”. The act of taking a chip, dipping, biting, and putting the chip back into the dip after having bitten off of it is the act of “double dipping”.
    I was shocked when I turned on the news yesterday morning, November 15th, and found that “double dipping” is not bad, for it does not spread any excess bacteria. All these years of striving not to double dip, have in fact been a waste of my energy. And Costanza, for you, you can now dip freely.
    Click here to read the scene!


    Well, this amazing discovery was aired on November 15, 2007, my moms birthday. The date will always hold the significance of her birth and double-dipping being allowed.

    My Dad’s birthday was the 17th.

    So happy birthday to you both, and George Costanza: Dip your chip freely!


    link | posted by J at 8:40 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J