When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    Lo and Behold--Bad Timing...

    If you are one of those people where everything falls into place at just the right time and life is joyful and stress-free, I greatly despise you and I will commit to believing that you do not exist. Two scenarios, one unhappy J…

    Poor Birkleigh:
    My doggy, Birkleigh, has had some unfortunate experiences befall him recently. In a trip to the groomer (and he has been seeing groomers for, o you know, only 3 years) the groomer in using a dull blade or having inexperience burned him where it “hurts”. It is a terrible razor burn and demands extensive treatment and care. This all, of course, occurs on Friday, the day before we leave on vacation. Oh yes, that groomer has lost our service.

    I’m Sorry, Tryouts are When?:
    In band, we have All-Region tryouts, which have their own set of music and dates and such. We use this music (taking a combination of two songs and 2 scales) for a tryout that will determine which band and which chair we will be in next semester. It is a huge deal! There are 3 bands of different levels. It will determine what songs you play in Concert Contest, what chair you will be, whether or not you will march, how many concerts you perform, et cetera et cetera… Huge deal, easy score, right? Wrong.
    Just last week, in marching at the stadium, my lips became very very chapped. No big deal, right? And again my friend, wrong. It became so severe that my lips are now extremely swollen and there are huge cuts all inside my mouth, making it very hard to play high notes and to control my dynamics. And oh yeah, tryouts are tomorrow…

    Feel my pain? Leave a comment!


    link | posted by J at 7:24 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J