When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, February 12, 2008

    Look Around...

    You know what I hate? In teenage world, a girl’s best friend tells her she doesn’t like her shirt and all of a sudden the world is in flames. The couple that have been together for a whole 2 hours breaks up and everyone else in the universe is at fault. OMG, Prissy McPreppypants just broke her nail, let’s cry our eyes out because we have nothing better to do.
    ◘◘◘
    Yesterday somebody I know got in a smidglewidgle of trouble and I heard her specifically say “Everyone hates me.” I didn’t say anything to her but I should have. I know a girl whose mother killed herself when the girl was 6, and she found the body. I know somebody who was the daughter of an alcoholic, and he once locked her out of the house, for hours and hours. Anywhere you go someone is starving or suffering. And all Prissy McPreppypants can think about is her $200 acrylic nail. I have a great life; basically everything goes pretty stinking well. Just because sometimes I get a little stuck up doesn’t mean I don’t care. I’ve never said that I hate my life, because I have no reason to. It makes me mad when people say they “hate their life”. A friend of mine lost her brother when she was six years old, and she is a cancer patient. Never does she complain about her life. Someone who actually has reason to be mad told me that looking on the bright side of thinking and looking forward keeps her positive, and she loves every minute of living. Cool, huh? Yeah, she is. Any takers on telling Prissy McPreppypants?
    ◘◘◘
    Anyways, that’s my rant for the day.
    Didn’t have much else to say.
    Thanks for reading!


    link | posted by J at 8:49 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J