When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    The Summer's Conclusion, Including Cake!


    Yesterday was my birthday and I enjoyed it very much. Very simple, a few friends came over, and I had some great ♥ cake ♥ and great presents. School starts tomorrow so having the two occasions so close was a little strange but usually August 18th is the start of school, so you do the math.

    I got a cool vampire book and some accesories (no hairnets) and a few cool gift cards. More presents are coming because my grandma will be bringing by some goodies soon because she was out of town on my birthday.

    I really enjoyed it and I thank my mommy and daddy for making it happen. :D


    link | posted by J at 9:08 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J