When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    Reasons

    How often do we realize the little things we do? Whether you have a reason or not, you always have some little quirk. Maybe you always prefer purple eye shadow over green. You don’t realize it, but it’s really because your childhood role model always wore purple eye shadow. Maybe it’s a stupid reason to some, but it make perfect sense to your subconscious. Maybe you fell off your bike when you were younger and saw some gore unimaginable for your young eyes. Next thing you know, you get queasy every time you play “Operation.” Your reasoning as to why you prefer Monopoly might not make sense to some, but it does to you. I am a very forgetful person. Very… Not only that, but I am notorious for forgetting to sign and return permission slips and stuff at school. After a while I realized that if I put these notes in my band folder, where I keep my sheet music, I’d remember them. I didn’t really know why, but I finally found the reason. The most important thing in my every day life is music, playing the trumpet. You can’t forget what you pour your greatest efforts and accomplishments into. People don’t realize the little things that effect day-to-day lifestyles. But it means something. The strangest things could effect you the most.
    …Hmm…So what is the reasoning behind my keeping a blog of completely random thoughts for three years straight? Nah, that’s another day.


    link | posted by J at 6:37 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J