When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, March 17, 2005

    My Music

    I'm sitting in my chair typing after a nice, hot, refreshing shower. I came into the computer room and turned on my favorite song, Dragonstea Din Tei. (Drag-en-staw deen tay is how its pronounced). It's a wonderful Romanian pop song. In English, the title means Love From Linden Trees. Its a really good song. The sad thing is, I know almost every word to the song. What's also sad, is I went through all the trouble to figure out the translations to every word. So, I know what it means. It's a good song. I'm listening to it over and over. I have Windows Media Player set to repeat. It's a good good good song! My dad listens to it when he plays games online, sometimes. So I'm not the only foreign-language-song freak in the house! Bailey likes it too. Mom likes it, she just thinks its pitiful we actually understand it. I might say this a lot, but its because I mean it..THIS IS A GOOD SONG!!! lol. It has a regular pop music tune with Romanian words. It starts out with just sounds, then goes into the words. It's cool!

    I don't just listen to Romanian music, if thats what you think. lol. Here are some songs I really like:
    Dragonstea Din Tei ( group name in English) The Outlaws
    Cats in the Cradle Harry Chapan (however you spell it)
    Say it Isn't So Bon Jovi
    Kids in America Kim Wilde
    Bring Me to Life Evanescence (however you spell it)

    Well, that's my music!
    Will post more posts about whatever soon!


    link | posted by J at 7:16 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J