When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, March 20, 2005

    Relaxing

    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    We're not going anywhere today. The reason we didn't go to church this morning was because Pastor Ronnie is on vacation, and Mom and Dad didn't really want to listen to a substitue preacher.
    I've got the whole day to relax. I've been reading, chatting on AIM, typing in my blog, lad-dee-dah-dee-dah.....
    I also plan to see if my cousin has written anything on her xanga today. I don't know if she's on vacation or not. I think she is.
    We never go on vacation for spring breal. We stay here. And we usually just hang around the house and clean, but we're busy all day everyday this week!
    Well, I will post more...sometime....................


    link | posted by J at 1:52 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:22 PM, March 30, 2005~  

    What does breal mean? lol

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J