When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, March 19, 2005

    Spring Break is.....HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Spring break is here!!! YAY!!! I am very excited. We have almost the whole week planned out. We're busy all week, so don't expect too many posts this week!!! I'll be babysitting, helping out at my mom's work, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning..... But, I'll probably be having fun! Hopefully, Saturday will be calm....It will probably be the only day that's calm, but that's ok. I was hoping to go to the library this week, but I don't think I can fit it in. I have been wanting to read Around the World in 80 Days. Right now, I'm reading Bud, Not Buddy. It's very good. I haven't gotten to read any of it today, though. We went out to breakfast, and we went to Wal*Mart, Best Buy, B-Sew-Inn, Sisters Quilts, and home.
    I have laundry to do now, so bye!


    link | posted by J at 1:00 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:28 PM, March 30, 2005~  

    sounds like fun!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J