When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, March 25, 2005

    We went to Red Lobster and the mall and this place and that.. I have a lot to tell you!

    WE'RE HOME!!!
    I found time to type!
    The scoop:

    Let's start...let's see, I posted last on Sunday, so I'll start on Monday.
    On Monday we went straight to the mall around 10 in the morning. At 10:30 my mom went to get her nails done and Bailey and I just sat in the Food Court. A few minutes later Mom came back and told us that Mike was wrong. Mike is the owner of the nail place and he told Mom that her nail guy would be in Monday. He wasn't. So, we wandered around the mall. We went to Melody's Choices, B. Dalton, and many other places. We ate lunch in the food court, I had Taco Bell, and went across the mall. We went to Gloria Jeans and Bailey and I got a frappucino. We then went to JC Penney where we got our hair cut. I had mine only trimmed, so it's still down to my chin. I like it that way.

    Here I'll tell you about Tuesday.
    On Tuesday we went straight to Sister's Quilts, where my mom works, around 9 or 10 in the morning. Mom worked with the sewing stuff and I swept the kitchen, wiped down the tables, wrote labels, and other things. We were only at Sisters Quilts until around 12. We left and Mom stayed and worked.

    I'll now tell you about Wednesday.
    On Wednesday we went to the mall around 10. My mom went and got her nails done while Bailey and I bought a frapuccino and wandered around Claires until she was done. It's easy to stay in Claires for 30 minutes. I love it! You could put me anywhere in the mall when it's full of people, and I can find Claires easily. I love that place so much I go there every time we go to the mall. Anyways, once we left the mall we went to the library. The day before I had checked out Around the World in 80 Days on the computer. It wasn't there yet, so we just wandered around. I got a Signing for Dummies book. I've been thinking of learning some sign language so I took the chance before it could be checked out by someone else. After that, we went to Sister's Quilts and ate our lunch from Dairy Queen. My mom had to have her picture taken for the website. After that we went home.

    Thursday doesn't take long to say.
    My cousin's Lexi and Keaton came over and I babysat while mom went and played cards with Brandi.

    Today was fun.
    Mom worked at Sisters Quilts today, so we got to spend the day with Dad. First, for lunch, we went to Red Lobster. I got clam strips and a baked potato and left as a happy customer. After that we went to the movie theatre and watched a movie. I got a small popcorn, because too much bothers my sinuses, snowcaps, and Sunkist. When the movie was over we put all the leftover popcorn into one bucket and left. We went to Wal*Mart, where I bought some floss, and shopped around. We paid for our items, and left. We went to Braums and got delicious ice cream and a whole gallon of milk. After that, we came home. After a while of being home, Rusty came over to see Dad, and he is still here.

    So, as you can see, I have had a busy, but good, spring break.

    What am I going to do this weekend? I don't know...
    Stay tuned in to find out...
    Ah, forget it.
    To shorten a paragraph...
    I'll post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 6:05 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J