When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, April 17, 2005

    Whats Been Up

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I tried the other day but Bailey deleted it. :( Right now I'm typing from my grandma's. She just moved in to a new house and I really like it. She lives at the end of a cul-de-sac (is that how you spell it?) and there's lots of room to bike and scooter and skate and ya-da-ya-da-yada.
    I got to go!
    I will try to update more!
    Again....sorry!


    link | posted by J at 11:01 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J