When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, April 02, 2005

    Where we have gone today!

    I don't think Ill be eating lunch today, I'm full. This morning we went to Golden Corral. I got biscuits and gravy, sausage, and hash browns. It was pretty good. My family loves the Golden Corral, especially Bailey. It's not one of my top favorite places, but it's ok. For breakfast I prefer Cracker Barrel or something. For lunch I prefer Red Lobster or Olive Garden. At Red Lobster I usually get clam strips and a baked potato. At Olive Garden, which I have only been to a few times, I usually get spaghetti or fedducini alfredo. (However its spelled.) Anyways, after Golden Corral we went to Wal*Mart. I got some clothes and we kinda looked around. After Wal*Mart we went to Shoe Carnival where we got some Keds. We stayed at the Shoe Carnival for a while before we went to Best Buy. Our Kodak Digital Camera isn't very good so we were looking for a new one. After that we went home.


    link | posted by J at 2:41 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J